Monday, December 05, 2005

Why can't I make my pages a bit more disorganized????

Do you know what I would like to change with my scrapbooking technique? I would love to be able to vary my style a bit more. I feel like everything in my pages are too structured. I want to be more free with my style, like a collage, just to throw some things on the page and let it be, even mix up several different styles of paper. It is funny that I feel this way, because if you could see my desk you would see that I have no problem being messy at times. I'll try to work on it a bit more. I have to do that book for my grandmother for Christmas, I think that will be a good project to do it with. Lots of vintage designs and papers to work with. Many old photographs to go through, I love it.

Anyways, right now I am gonna try to get some stuff accomplished around here, maybe even try to find the top of my desk again.

Wish me luck.

No comments: