Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Florida, here we are!!

Well here I am finally in Florida. I guess I arrived sometime last night about six. I created a page for my journal last night, but until I get my mom's scanner set up I won't be able to post them to my blog. I'll try to work on it today. I also had my mom create her own page with me. It is nice to watch her make them. She isn't comfortable with her own creativity, so she usually only does it when I am here. It gives us something to do together.

We have plans to go visit my grandmother later on in the day after my mother comes home from work. I haven't seen her yet, but I did talk to her on the phone shortly after arriving yesterday.

Not much to talk about yet, but I think I am going to work on some pages while my mom is gone. Maybe do some catching up.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Happy holidays to you too Ian. It is great being here with my family, although a bit weird. It just doesn't seem like Christmas without the cold, and snow. Are you going to have the girls this Christmas day? However you happen to spend your holidays, I hope they are wonderful.