Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas journal #17

Here is my page #17. I have created this since I have been here in Florida. I just managed to get my mom's scanner fixed. She needed a new USB plug and the software downloaded. She didn't have her disc, so I had to search for it on the internet. Luckily things worked out so that I can continue to post some of my pages on here during my visit.

I couldn't really think of any presents that I gave that as soon as I saw it I knew it was for someone, so I decided to write about the most special present that I have ever given to anyone, that could only be appreciated by that person.

This gift was given to my mother, and she truly appreciates it. It was loaded with pictures of her mother and father, and of course us. She made a page herself along with me, and she couldn't think of anything either, so she decided to write about the best present that she ever received, which was my scrapbook to her.

No comments: