Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Art Journal Day #5



Now I am caught up, bummer. Why do I say bummer? I say bummer because now I am ready to do another page and I don't have the next prompt.

I have really been inspired by this class. I was having a bit of a scrapper's block there for a while. I had no problem running to the store to get new scrapbooking supplies, but I have not accomplished many pages lately. Of course, not until this past weekend. Thanks Shimelle for creating this class, and making it so much fun.

I just found out that the kids and I are flying to Florida come December 19-January2nd. My dad gave me instructions not to pack the kitchen sink with me (boy does he know me). Well, I might not actually bring the kitchen sink, but I WILL l have a suitcase full of scrapbooking supplies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pages and am so inspired by them. I love Shim's prompts and cant wait to do my day 5 page today.

Jax said...

Another Stunning Entry, Love that Little snowman ;o) He's soo cute

Jackie x