Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Journal #24

Christmas journal day #24

We were suppose to write about what we like about Christmas. Of course giving presents is a huge thing for me, but I truly love relaxing to Christmas decorations and music.

Script reads:

Christmas Magic

There is something magical
about Christmas. I love being
surrounded by the decorations
and music. It makes everything
in my world beautiful
even when it isn't.

-Christmas Eve 2005-

Life isn't always perfect for me, even during the holidays, but sitting surrounded by holidays decor and listening to some beautiful Christmas music helps to make my world more colorful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rhonda, i have really enjoyed viewing your journal. love your writing and your style. loved what you wrote

Jax said...

Love this Entry, Thanks for sharing Your Lovely work :o)
Jackie x

Anonymous said...

I loved this entry!