Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Journal-Day #7

Yes, I am a bit behind here. This is my day #7 of my Christmas journal. The scanner cut off the writing along the edges. It lists some of the items that I purchased for this holiday season. Gifts: games, sleds, remote control Hummers, perfume, clothes, Dell computer, television, stereo, movies, etc.

What I didn't tell about my shopping habits is that I usually complete my shopping pretty early. I had almost all of my shopping done by Thanksgiving day. I never go out for Black Friday, that is just plain crazy. I usually hit the sales at Meijer on Thanksgiving day. I get up at 5 am to do my shopping. Most people don't go on this morning, so it isn't nearly as crazy as the other major shopping days. I don't usually shop online, but I did allow my daughter to pick out some items at Hot Topic and ordered it online. I also ordered my computer over the phone. Other than that I enjoy running out to the stores and experiencing the excitement of holiday shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh those eyes are just too funny! Really fun page!