Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas journal #15


Well I have not been the best at following directions with many of my pages, but I think that I did okay with this one. I tried to scan this one but because of the bow there was too much shadow on the page, so I had to take a picture instead.

The script read:

Company

The past two Christmases have been spent in
Florida visiting with family members. This includes
my parents, one of my nephews, and my 85 yr old
grandmother. Even though the holidays there don't
exactly capture my whole idea of Christmas spirit,
just being with these special family members makes
it worth giving up my traditional holiday
ideas to share special moments with them.
Especially my grandmother, since we never know
how many more she will be around for
Perfect Company!



I noticed a flaw as I was typing this. I didn't include my children in my company, but I just considered them included with myself. We, as a family visiting other family members.

Yes shimelle, simple and quite easy to make today. Thanks because I have TONS to do around here. Especially since I killed my dryer the other day, I let a sock slid into the lint trap and it died on me. Luckily I have another one, but I have to wait to get it because it isn't stored here. So this means trips to the laundromat to dry my clothes until then. Great fun!! Also in store for me today, is a holiday craft day at my boys' school. I volunteered to help out, no clue what I'll be doing, but it should be fun.

No comments: