Sunday, December 25, 2005

Grandmother's book

Finally I have completed her book, just in time for Christmas. Well I still had more photos that I could have included, but I think twenty-one pages is plenty.

Script reads:

Dear Grandmother,

I tried to think what sort of presents you would like for Christmas this year. All that could come to mind was this scrapbook. I imagine that the best present you could receive during this part of your life is one that reflects back on some of the wonderful events of your lifetime.

This book was created with love for you to enjoy as often as you wish. Hopefully these pages will help open your mind to the memories of your past for you to cherish forever.

With all of our love,



Rhonda, Jason, Joey
& Rona

Merry Christmas
December 25, 2005

I was pretty rushed and didn't get to put nearly enough thought into my introduction page, but I think this will do.

I let you know how she likes it later.

No comments: