Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas journal #16

I see I still have glitter on my scanner from Christmas journal page #2, but I'm not about to scan this page again. Sorry I am in a hurry, tons to do before our flight Monday morning.

Script reads:

What am I grateful for during
the holiday season?

  • Time spent with family members that we don't get to see nearly enough.
  • The beauty brought by fresh fallen snow.
  • The excitement of holiday gift shopping.
  • The chance to observe all of the wonderful displays of Christmas decorations
  • Time off of work to enjoy the holidays.
  • Delicious holiday feasts.
  • The kindness expressed by strangers
  • My job, which allows me to deliver gifts to everyone dear to me.
  • The man I don't know, but was kind enough to just snow blow my sidewalks for me.
  • Being able to spend this holiday with my children.
  • Being alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your page and the list you wrote! Great, great page.