Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas journal #11



Well I am having a bit of trouble stitching my two photos together lately, so part of the writing is cut off. It reads:

"What do I hate most about having to decorate the Christmas tree? Lets just say that I need to get a prelit tree!"

I don't really like this page, I may redo it later, but for now it will have to work. I do love my tree though and all of my ornaments. My ornaments are collected over the years. I add a few each year. I like to have all white lights, but I dread putting them on every year. Okay, I don't have a prelit tree, but I do have a tree that comes with fake pine cones already attached.

My kids say that I overdo it with the ornaments, but oh well I like it. My ex-mother-in-law has a different style, which I think is nice also. She has a large tree, but somewhat bare like the one on the Charlie Brown Christmas special. The branches are spaced so far apart that you can put the ornaments inside the tree and have absolutely no problem seeing them. It is a lovely tree though, maybe I'll have the kids take a picture of it this weekend. She makes her own ornaments also, mine are all store bought.

No comments: