Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas journal #14



Topic: Christmas music

I have many Christmas songs that I enjoy listening to, and White Christmas is one of them.

On this page the color looks a bit funny in the scan. It looks yellow to me, but it is more of a tan (aged) color than yellow. Not sure if you can recognize it or not, but the paper under the lyrics actually has musical notes on it. Which I thought worked perfect with the theme. All of the Christmas scenes that I have used are from Christmas cards that I bought last year and of course never used. I doubt that you can really see it, but these are have glitter on the scenes. Which adds a nice touch to the page. Oh, and of course anyone that truly loves Christmas music like I do has to love Bing Crosby. I thought that was a nice photo of him to compliment my page.

As far as carolers go, I have never had any come to my door, NEVER! Which I am disappointed about because I think it would be a great addition to the holidays. I do recall years, many years ago, that my sister and I did some door to door caroling with some of the neighbors. I was probably less than ten years old, but I do remember enjoying it. Although I am not sure about the folks that had to listen to us. They seemed pleasant, but I am not one known to carry a tune very well.

Anyways, here is my day #14, hope you enjoy it, I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Thanks for posting!