Saturday, December 17, 2005

Back to school AGAIN

After two terms of taking a break from classes, I am getting off of my butt and taking a few more next term. I registered for my classes this week. They will be starting in mid January. About that time I will be just about ready for something to keep me busy, since I will still be off of work then still.

I have decided to take two classes this time, English Comp II and Speech. I took Speech once but decided to drop out because I could not understand what my professor was saying. Hopefully this time I have a better one. Now English Comp II is a different story, this class I should enjoy.

Most people think that speech would be an easy class for me to take. I don't mind the writing, but getting up in front of everyone makes me extremely nervous. I'm not sure how I appear to others, but in my mind there is nothing but complete chaos going on when I am in front of an audience.

Anyways, looking forward to January.

No comments: