Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas journal #13


Christmas Gift Giving

Gift giving this year will be done
sometime this week.
Our Christmas will be spent
with family in Florida and the
presents will have to stay
since we are flying.
Small gifts will be exchanged
in Florida that we can
travel with.

I love the fact that I will be spending the holidays with my family, but I really wish we were all spending it up here instead. It just doesn't feel the same.

I can go into our family tradition from years ago when I was younger. Of course before we know about Santa's "secret" we always opened presents on Christmas morning, but since learning the "secret" we started opining the presents together as a family on Christmas Eve instead. Nowadays I am lucky to open them even remotely close to Christmas day.

Note: I probably should have taken a picture of the page instead of scanning. Maybe then I could have avoided the big shadow in the middle of the page. For now it will do.

2 comments:

Topwomen said...

No scraps about your books, they're really quite lovely missy!

Rhonda said...

Thanks, I am sure my pages don't compare to your artwork, but I love the feeling I get after accomplishing something from nothing.