Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas journal #20

Christmas journal #20, getting there, still have a few to catch up with further back.

Script reads:

I won't be home until after
the first of the year, but I don't
imagine that my mailbox is
overflowing with Christmas greetings.
To be honest, I highly doubt that
many people even have my
current address. I promise
to improve on this next year!

Actually I do hand deliver some Christmas cards personally, so I am not completely out of the holiday tradition. I gave just a few cards out this year to:

My parents
My grandmother
My boyfriend
My sister
My ex-husband (for kids, but
I did sign my name also)
My ex-in-laws

I truly do want to improve on sending cards though, because there are other important people in my life that do deserve at least a card from me around the holidays if not any other time of the year.

Oh, and did you notice the mess up on my page. I wrote "but I don't imagine that MAY mailbox" oops it is suppose to be MY. I'll try to fix it later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great page! And yes, hand-delivering cards also counts. I loved the journaling in your page too. I had not even noticed the "May" instead of "My"...funny how small things like that go unnoticed when your attention is being captured by the beauty of the layout itself. :)
Enjoy the Florida weather!

Rhonda said...

Maria, thanks, but I am good for doing it. I often make mistake in my journaling and don't realize it until after I have finished the page. Actually I usually notice it when I am retyping it for my blog here. Then I am like, "ahhh, what the heck, it just makes it more original."