Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas journal # 19

This is my Christmas journal page #19. This one was kind of fun, I used a bit of humor with it. My note to Santa is folded up inside the envelope.

Script reads:

Christmas with the Big Guy
Warm Winter Wishes
Come true in Florida

Letter reads:

Santa,

Hopefully you have received my temporary change of address for the holidays. I know Florida is a change of pace from the usual frosty temperatures in the North, but if you could drop me off a few new scrapbook supplies for the holidays that would be awesome. I know it is hard to tear yourself away from the warm weather and the beach, but slip your boots back on and your jolly red suit and stop by to see me. I'll be sure to keep the fireplace out just for you.

Lots of Love,

Rhonda

P.S. How's skim milk & chocolate chip cookies sound?

No comments: