Sunday, October 02, 2005

Luna Pier I


Jason took this picture of me today while at Luna Pier. This is a little town just into Michigan on Lake Erie. The boys saw their father this weekend, on our way home I decided to stop to enjoy the lake with the kids. I think Rona found it to be relaxing and pretty much kept to herself. The boys on the other hand had a blast checking out all the treasures (or junk) that drifted up onto the shoreline. Most of the shells where broken into tiny pieces, but they found a few that they decided to keep.

This picture I altered a little bit. For some reason I really like black and white photos, so that is what I did here. Also I thought it was interesting how I made a reflection on the bottom of the photo which gives the impression that I am actually sitting in the lake, with a bit of my reflection looking back at me. Okay, I am not a professional photographer, so yes I get excited when I find something new to do with my photos.

Also, for those of you that know me, yes I have gained some weight this summer. That is work in progress though, give me time and it will be back off (at least I hope so). Also ignore the fact that I am not wearing any makeup in this picture. I got up this morning and took off to Ohio to pick up the kids, last thing I was thinking about was whether or not I looked cute or not.

No comments: