Monday, October 17, 2005

I'll live like I'm dying next week, for now housework!

I know that I am suppose to "live like I were dying," but there is so much to get done around here on my two weeks off. Before I can enjoy I have to get everything that I need or what to get accomplished done before I drive myself crazy. That might take about the first week off, then hopefully the following week I can actually kick back and enjoy myself a bit. Actually next weekend the kids are going to their father's house again so maybe I'll get out of the house then.

I'm working on changing some things about my life. Organization is a big one for me. I imagine that for me a life without children would be much more organized, BUT it is not that way for me. This is something that actually DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I can't imagine a life without the rugrats, so I need to find a way to make them more organized. This will be a major task especially with my boys.

Well more about this later, for now I am off to the store for some oven cleaner and trashbags. The garbage men are going to love me tomorrow. I'm about to take care of business.

4 comments:

Topwomen said...

just make sure you shred all your financial paperwork before it hits the trash!

i hate housework, but it is a necessary evil. sometimes when i get started i get very compulsive and drive everyone nuts.

Rhonda said...

I have my moods about housework. There is "surface clean" and "clean clean" today is a clean clean day. You know, clean everything that gets overlooked on ordinary days. The clean that you dread doing, but eventually you know you have to do it. You know, pulling out the stove and cleaning behind it, going through the kids old clothes that haven't fit them in years, going through the toy boxes that have all the broken parts on the bottom of it. This will be my excitement for the week I think.

Topwomen said...

I know what you mean about "clean clean". Once when I pulled out the stove I found a kid I didn't know I had!

Rhonda said...

I love a sense of humor!! Well hey you made me laugh.