Sunday, October 02, 2005

Luna Pier II



These photos were also taken today at Luna Pier, Michigan. In the top photo my daughter is on top of some concrete blocks looking up at me as I am standing on the pier. At first she didn't want any pictures of her taken, but gradually she accepted the fact and allowed me to. I'm glad she did because I do like these two shots of her. I might have to crop the first photo so that you can see her better.

In the second photo she is looking out into the lake as she is playing with her necklace. The necklace she is wearing is something that she bought from a store in Ann Arbor yesterday for her birthday. The necklace has three silver circles on a black string. The circles represent "Forever," "Acceptance, " and "Luck." On her left wrist is a beaded bracelet that she made a few weeks ago.

I asked her what she liked about going to the lake. She said that it was just pretty. Actually Lake Erie is not known for being one of Michigan's most beautiful Lakes, but if you could look past all the ugly you can find the pretty. I think it was relaxing for her. They asked if they could go back again, and I am sure we will. I took them there years ago, but I am not sure if they remember it or not.

Tomorrow I'll try to post some more pics that I took of the boys at the lake. Rona wants to have a bit of time on the computer before bed, so I'm gonna close for now.

No comments: