Thursday, September 29, 2005

KIDS

KIDS....my daughter wanted to use the phone. I told her to use the phone in the other room. She said that something was wrong with the phone, so she told me to try and dial her girlfriend. I picked up the phone and there was a dial tone so I told her it works. She took it from me and dialed her girlfriends number. Then hands it back to me and says "see!" I listen.....silly girl....that is a busy signal. Funny how things have changed so much that our kids don't even know what a busy signal is on the phone. As I told her, "dear, everyone doesn't have call waiting." It is hard to find anyone that doesn't have it nowadays.

This also reminds me of my old neighbor in Monroe. She was about 15 years old and couldn't tell time on a normal clock. Kids nowadays are so spoiled with electronic clocks that they can't even figure out what time it is without one.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I know, me too, but think about it...how many people do you know that don't have call waiting? Just about everyone I know does except for maybe my grandmother. Even our cell phones have call waiting. Gosh I remember when my dad brought home our very first microwave, my kids probably couldn't even imagine a life without a microwave, of course I probably couldn't either nowadays I have become so comfortable with having one. I could do without a television, but I don't know about the microwave.

PantyhoseGirl said...

I must say I really enjoyed reading your blog. I have a foot hose pantie post blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer