Sunday, September 11, 2005

One of the "LOST" photos


This is one of those "lost" photos that I recently found and had developed. I can remember when this picture was taken. This was when I was dating my ex-husband, he was the one that actually took this picture. This was taken at Fort Polk, Louisiana while we were stationed there. Not sure exactly what this structure was that I am sitting on though. If I were to take a guess on how old I was in this picture I would say that I am about twenty years old here. Actually I was twenty because I was married at the early age of twenty one and this was definately taken before then.

Oh, and you can't tell from the photo because I made it black & white, but I was wearing a bright yellow sweat suit. What was I thinking? I looked like a big banana.

No comments: