Friday, September 16, 2005

Why My Tequila Sunrise?

Someone brought up Tequila to me the other day, so that reminded me that maybe I should explain why I titled my blog "My Tequila Sunrise." Also why I made my address http://myingredients.blogspot.com.

Well even though I rarely drink now I have did quite a bit of it while growing up. Especially while I was in the Army, being stationed at Fort Polk, Louisiana didn't leave much a person much else to do except drink. That of course was many years ago, but besides beer (which I can't drink anymore with bloating right up) my favorite drink was a Tequila Sunrise; actually it still is.

As I listed in the title, the ingredients of a Tequila Sunrise, I compare it to the contents of this blog, which are the "ingredients" that make up ME! The things in my life that make me happy, sad or just somewhere inbetween.

No comments: