Saturday, September 10, 2005

So cute in her hip jeans!


This must have been the year that my girlfriends son got ahold of my tree. I take pride in my Christmas trees, and this one looks like it went through hell. On particular year though my girlfriend's son (he is severely handicapped) use to come over often. The first thing he would go for is the tree. Eventually I gave up fixing it knowing that he didn't know better and would be back the next day to find delight in it again.

This though is my beautiful Rona with her cute little hip jeans. I use to love those jeans when she had them. The pants were always too long on her though so we either cut them off or rolled them up. This was taken years ago, probably in 2000 because Rona will now be 13 years old.

This picture was one of those in my "lost" section. I found this in the negatives that were in the junk box that I went through the other day. I also broke down and gave up on that other scanner that I was trying to salvage, and I bought me a new one. Nice to have it back, I use my scanner a lot for my projects so I was heartbroken without it.

No comments: