Wednesday, May 07, 2008

In my opinion, the world's most annoying man

Anyone that listens to 95.5 knows who Big Boy is. This guy annoys me to all hell, so much that I actually have to turn the station because I can't even stand to listen to him.

Tonight I was in my car with Rona and she had the station on (I listen to this station but not usually when he is on). He was on, and there was, of course, another one of those senseless teenagers that wants to have his baby. (gross!) The discussion was about young girls that have had babies. She was 17 and said to him, "I want to have your baby." He responded with, "You don't want to have my baby. If you have my baby it will be fat, it will be so fat that it will be born with a yeast infection in its armpits."

FINALLY HE MAKES SENSE!!!

No comments: