Thursday, August 25, 2005

My great BIG empty space

I can't seem to come up with a single thing to write about. I browse different blogs and I see so much creativity. Everyone has a opinion about one thing or another. Something that I have realized about myself is that I do have opinions, but unless someone asks me about something in particular I can't seem to discuss anything that most people would consider "interesting." (oh trust me I do have an opinion and if you ask any of my friends I will openly express it when the time arises.

Two things that peek my interest are my children (which I do tend to talk about) and my job (or my friends at work). I will speak often about my children, but I have decided not to include conversations about my job because I would like to keep it. I don't think discussing work on my blog (having me thinking it is appropriate, and them thinking it is not) is something that I am willing to risk.

So this leaves me to discuss any other ridiculous subject that pops into my head. Unfortunately today it is a great big empty space.

No comments: