Saturday, August 27, 2005

I know how to embarrass myself

I had lunch today with a "friend." Usually I don't talk about dates, but I have to tell this one little thing. I usually have these long beautiful acrylic nails. I decided recently to take them off. Instead of doing what a "normal" person would do like soak them off, I decided to just wait until I could "pop" them off myself. While I was sitting with my friend I started playing with one of these nails, suddening the acrylic popped off of my nail and into my blouse between my breasts. Of course he DID notice it, so I couldn't just let it be and pretend it never happened and dig it out later. I had to reach down my blouse into my bra to fetch it out, talk about embarrassing. He was sweet though and offered to fetch it for me. haha

No comments: