Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Life has been extremely busy the past two weeks. Tomorrow will finally be a day that I can catch up on housework and get some rest. I did a ton of things this weekend. Friday night I went to see The Texas Chainsaw Massacre at the latenight movies. Unless you just love gore I wouldn't recommend this movie. I went to go see it with my girlfriends, we were building up for this weekend when we are suppose to go to a haunted house. This haunted house supposedly pays $250 to anyone that can make it all the way through. Although the closer it gets the more I am considering backing out. Not that I am chicken or anything, just that I am so exhausted from everything that I have been doing the past week. It isn't near my house either, it is at least an hour away. I guess I'll see how I feel this weekend.

Also I went to the 99.5 WYCD Birthday Bash at DTE this past weekend. The headliners were Dwight Yokam and Clint Black, also performing were Gary Nichols and The Bombshells. They also had at least three other local bands performing, sorry I can't mention them because I can't remember their names.

Sunday night I went back for my country line dance lessons. I actually think that I might have a couple down.

Then Monday and tonight are class nights. I thought I was going to have a free night last night, but my daughter is in pep band and there was a game last night. I really need entire day off because my laundry is growing. Unfortunately I won't have that tomorrow because I do have to work, but I'll have tomorrow evening to catch up on things.

Then after this week I'll be off of work for probably another four weeks. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to get stuff accomplished then. I think I can hang in there.

No comments: