Monday, January 30, 2006

WHY?

I use Firefox as my browser at home. Today I am at the library at school, wasting time until my class. I have a gap between work and class, and it makes no sense to drive home when I would just have to turn around and come back. This computer at school uses internet explorer, and let me tell you...my blog looks MUCH better on Firefox, so if your not using it you're missing out.

Can anyone tell me why there is such a difference? Why does the text on Firefox look completely different than the text on internet explorer, or why the "blogs I visit" section is all messed up?

Just curious, you know me...why??why???why????

1 comment:

Matt said...

I'm not sure why, but I have the same experience. For some reason, I get more visitors using Firefox than IE, so it doesn't bother me too much that things don't always look as good with IE.

I think it helped that Firefox was built from scratch instead of built on top of old code. It's a much smaller download, and I believe a much better browser than IE.