Monday, January 16, 2006

My cell phone-back in use!!!

I knew there was a reason I didn't run out and buy a new charger for my cell phone. I have been without a cell phone for over a week, but I did not lose hope that I would eventually find my extra charger (that has never been used). My patience has paid off, I'VE FOUND IT!

I can't figure it out. It seems like almost every time that I have a layoff from work I end up somehow messing up my phone. I rarely have a phone that survives more than a year. I am not so rough on them that they look as if a dog used it for a playtoy, but something always seem to happen to them. I have been know to drop them in toilets. Once I had one on my hip and a friend of mine walked by and kind of hit me on my side, and my phone flew across the concert floor. Broken into two separate pieces (it was a flip phone), only held together by one partially severed wire. He felt so bad, I knew it was an accident so I made him think that I was already planning on getting a new one. Now I don't wear my phone on me at all, it usually stays inside of my purse.

The one I have currently is a replacement for one that just started smoking one day I believe in October. It is a video/camera phone, which in my opinion was just a waste of my money since I NEVER use it.

It's good to have it back though, I've missed it. Now my dinner dates that are late can call me and let me know. *smile*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSS

I love audio books and am glad to be on your site. If you want to find out more about......audio books then go visit http://leader4u.com......You wont be disapointed..