Sunday, November 06, 2005

What a good day!

Today was a nice day, with a little upset in the end, but it all ended up good. I had a lunch date with Todd at a nice little deli in downtown Ann Arbor, Zingerman's Delicatessen. I ordered the #62 Jay's bbq chicken sandwich-pulled amish chicken in zingerman's own bbq sauce with vermont cheddar cheese on a soft bun. Served with a side of applewood smoked bacon-baked beans. It was pretty good. It had kind of a fun personality to the place, I will more than likely go back again.

After eating we walked up the street and looked at a few places, then he suggested that we go to the University of Michigan Natural History Exhibit Museum to see the dinosaurs. I can't remember how this actually got brought up, but I thought it sounded like a great idea. So we went, and it was really nice. I'm gonna take the kids there after they get back from their father's house. Of course next time I will remember to take the camera.

Did I mention that I love Ann Arbor?

Edit: oops I split up the link to the museum, only click on one, they both take you to the same place.

No comments: