Saturday, November 05, 2005

Latest scrapbook page


As I said I worked on my scrapbook the other day. This is my finished page. The picture and the text were taken from this blog. The picture was taken this sweetest day, and the text was taken from "Me @ 36...Life's Little Lessons."

I finally learned how to merge two pages together. The program was from my old printer a Canon (photostich). No wonder I couldn't figure out how to do it, because I no longer had it on my computer. My nephew finally remembered and told me, so I pulled out my old discs and copied it again to my computer so that I could scan the rest of my scrapbook pages. Once the program was found the rest was pretty much easy to follow.

A little bit of the edges have been cut off in the process of scanning, but overall it worked out pretty good.

I'll try to work on a few more this weekend if I get the opportunity. Sharing my computer with all the kids and my nephew has made it difficult for me to get a turn. Since it is getting colder outside they are not as interested in playing outside all day. Although the past couple of days have actually been pretty nice out.

No comments: