Sunday, November 27, 2005

Christmas spirit



Oh yeah, Christmas is here!!!

Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. I love decorating and the Christmas spirit. I love shopping during the holidays with the exception of Black Friday. I refuse to go out on this morning, although I have no problem going on Thanksgiving day. As a matter of fact, I went this Thanksgiving morning and got some awesome deals for my gift giving. I hate cold weather, but I love to look at the snow as I am sitting in my warm house looking out the window.

Above is a picture of my Christmas tree I just finished putting up today. The Santa is one of the ones from my collection. I have been collecting at least one every year. Since I love to save a buck I tend to buy them the day after Christmas when they have more great deals.

No comments: