Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to work for me...at least for four days

Today was my first day back to work after my three weeks off. I guess I'm a weird one because I actually enjoy going to work. Sitting around the house starts to get old. It was great to see my friends again. I have some awesome buddies at work, but they live so far away from me that I don't get to see them much when we are off. Lucky for me, one of my girlfriends just moved fairly close to me, so we'll be able to hang out with each other more often during our down time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting back to work after the holidays is usually not fun, LOL. Hope you have a wonderful new year!

Rhonda said...

okay well make it three days. I took a personal day for tomorrow so that I can go to pick up my children from their visit with their father. As far as the new year goes, it hasn't been anything near wonderful, but I AM OPTIMISTIC.

Now I will be off work until the 29th of January.