Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Does absence make the heart grow fonder?

Wow, it seems like ages since I have posted. I can't say that I have been really busy lately. I would say that it has more to do with me not having much to say lately, probably within the past year or so. Coming back today, I still don't have much to say, but someone has kind of brought me back to blogging in a way. One of my girlfriends got me back to myspace, which is an account that I had but never really used. I'll use it as a way to keep in touch with her. We worked together for 8 years, and she decided to take the buyout at work. I'll miss her, but we will keep in touch. She is a crazy girl, but ya gotta love her. I have a few things to do right now, but I'll try to get back in a bit and update the only two remaining blogger buddies that I have left. It seems that I am not the only one that has taken an absence.

No comments: