Monday, August 28, 2006

Big Sister

I have an awesome daughter, but she insists on being a major pain in the butt to both of my sons. I received a phone call today while I was at work. One of my sons was angry with my daughter because as they were sleeping she managed to paint their nails and spray perfume on them. One can only imagine how angry this made them upon waking up.

This of course is not the first prank she has played on them while they have been asleep. Last time she put makeup on them. I think she should beware, two against one, I think she might be asking for trouble. I might have to help them out with a little payback.

Hey Prankster, I know you're reading this blog. I suggest you start sleeping with one eye open at all times. See you in your dreams! hehe.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I've heard that some people can learn to sleep with their eyes open, but I expect this is a difficult skill to learn.

Rhonda said...

When I worked in the operating room there was a patient that had some sort of disorder that caused him to slept with his eyes open. I had never seen that before and it was a different experience. I've never known of anyone that intentionally learned to sleep with their eyes open.