Monday, April 21, 2008

She grew on me.


I can't help but write a post every once in a while about my little feline Chilly. This is her serious look. LOL. This crazy animal is just like one of my kids. She does the craziest stuff, you know just like your kids did when they were little. She follows us from room to room. If I go to my bedroom she is right there behind me, if we are all in the living room she will be right there with us, usually sprawled out on her back in the middle of the floor with her legs spread wide. Strange to find this position so comfortable for her, but she looks completely relaxed when she does it. Thank goodness she got past her stage of ripping toilet paper up like confetti and spreading it all over the house. Now she enjoy going into the bathroom and knocking personal hygiene items into the toilet instead. Like the counter top is her territory and nobody better think about putting anything in her way. As annoying as her little ways are, I, the one that refused to have animals, loves her to death.

No comments: